Friday, February 5, 2010

Bleeding in 27 weeks of Pregnancy

27 weeks pregnant and bleeding

September 25, 2009
Yesterday, I had yet another bleeding episode. I'm 27 weeks pregnant now and I had couple bleeding and spotting in my early pregnancy (first trimester). But those were lighter than this one.
When I saw the toilet bowl turned red I was scared. I thought I have haemorhoid. But when I wiped out the blood came from my vagina. I was panic and called Paula, my manager right away, to tell her I will not be able to come to work today. Loel told me to rest and we'll see if it doesn't stop we need to see doctor immediately.
I laid in bed with my legs propped high and prayed to God that it's not early sign of labor. I talked to my baby to stay and was in alert of any pain in my body. I was upset and blaming myself for not being able take a delicate care of myself. I listened to my hypnobirthing cd to calm myself down. It really helped me get into a relax state.
Loel was very supportive, he checked on me almost every half an hour and offered me food and drink and massage. After couple of hours, I got up and checked myself. Bleeding has stopped! I still had spotting, though, but I was just relieved that there was no pain accompanied this bleeding and my baby was still active and responsive.
I texted Paula that afternoon that I had to take another day of rest just to make sure that I'm perfectly fine. She called me few minutes later and told me to get plenty of rest and not to worry about work. "Your baby is your #1 priority. Just let me know when you think you're ready for work." She's wonderful!
The spotting got lighter and lighter and it completetely stopped the day.
Thank you, o Lord! I promised myself I would be more careful to myself and my baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment