Monday, December 14, 2009

Baby's First Kick!

One of the many milestones in pregnancy that every mother been waiting for is feeling her baby's first kick. I had no idea how it would feel like. What I know for sure is I've been having this sensation like air bubbles running around my stomach, or like butterfly fluttering in my belly since I was 15weeks pregnant.

Today, just after I finished my dinner, I felt it! Something inside of me nudge my belly, firm and strong. I was shocked, I stayed very still, my eyes were staring at my belly. And there it happened again: more kicks! Oh God! I put both of my hands on my belly, feel the movements and the excitement, my eyes filled with tears. I feel stronger connection between me and my baby.

I told Loel and he put his hand on my belly. But baby stopped kicking. In a week or so later I figured out when baby is more likely active and moving a lot. Usually during or after my lunch or dinner or when I was relaxing or napping. Loel finally got the kicks! And since then, he used to put his hand on my belly when I was sleeping. He tries to bond with his child. Sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment